The 15-inch MacBook Air is impossibly thin and has a stunning Liquid Retina display. Supercharged by the M2 chip — and with up to 18 hours of battery life1 — it delivers incredible performance in an ultra-portable design.
Key feature bullets
- M2 chip for incredible performance
- 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
- Up to 20 per cent faster for applying image filters and effects2
- Up to 40 per cent faster for editing complex video timelines2
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fanless design for silent operation
15.3-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- MagSafe 3 port, two Thunderbolt ports and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share and collaborate — and works great with iPhone and iPad4
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Grey and Silver
What's in the box
- MacBook Air
- USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)
- 35W USB-C Power Adapter
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
2Compared with the previous generation.
3The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
4Requires iCloud and Internet connection.
Compare Mac models
Find the best Mac models for you >