Apple-certified service and support
24/7 priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection and up to two incidents of theft or loss every 12 months²
- Your Apple Watch
- Apple Watch battery³
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of RM 329 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike or RM 379 for Apple Watch Ultra
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Global repair coverage
Get access to certified Apple Watch service locally when traveling internationally.⁴
Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Express Replacement Service
Apple will send a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for your repair.⁵
Mail in your Apple Watch using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple.⁵
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/my/ for full details.
4. For international service, Apple may service your Apple Watch with a comparable Apple Watch model or parts that comply with local standards. Service options and fees may vary.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
Apple Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Apple) is the legal obligor in relation to all obligations under AppleCare+ apart from the accidental damage from handling coverage. The accidental damage from handling coverage under AppleCare+ is provided to you for a fee pursuant to a group insurance policy (Policy) that Apple has purchased from AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad (Reg. No. 200701037463 [795492-W] (AIG), licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia, and which you participate in as an insured by purchasing AppleCare+. AIG has authorised Apple to provide and undertake the repair or replace your device pursuant to any claims you have for accidental damage from handling and may be reimbursed subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy by AIG for valid claims. Apple is not a licensed insurance agent and does not provide any advice in relation to the insurance coverage provided by AIG under AppleCare+. The full terms and conditions of the Policy and product disclosure sheet issued by AIG can be viewed at www.aig.my. Purchase of the Plan is not required to purchase the device.