Apple-certified service and support
24/7 priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection²
- Your iPhone
- iPhone battery³
- Included cable
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of RM 139 for screen or back glass damage or RM 469 for other accidental damage
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps
Get same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide.⁵
Express Replacement Service
Apple can send a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for your repair.⁶
Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. There are no service fees for mechanical failures. The back glass damage service fee is only available for iPhone 12, iPhone 13, iPhone 14, and iPhone 15 models. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/my/ for full details.
4. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement or back glass damage service fee.
Apple Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Apple) is the legal obligor in relation to all obligations under AppleCare+ apart from the accidental damage from handling coverage. The accidental damage from handling coverage under AppleCare+ is provided to you for a fee pursuant to a group insurance policy (Policy) that Apple has purchased from AIG Malaysia Insurance Berhad (Reg. No. 200701037463 [795492-W] (AIG), licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia, and which you participate in as an insured by purchasing AppleCare+. AIG has authorised Apple to provide and undertake the repair or replace your device pursuant to any claims you have for accidental damage from handling and may be reimbursed subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy by AIG for valid claims. Apple is not a licensed insurance agent and does not provide any advice in relation to the insurance coverage provided by AIG under AppleCare+. The full terms and conditions of the Policy and product disclosure sheet issued by AIG can be viewed at www.aig.my. Purchase of the Plan is not required to purchase the device.