Machines launches first Apple Premium Partner Store in South East Asia at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
20 October 2022: Malaysia’s preferred Apple Premium Reseller, Machines reopens Pavilion Kuala Lumpur outlet with a brand new look and bigger space.
Machines is proud to open a new Apple Premium Partner concept in the country, with a focus on creating an exceptional customer experience with best-in-class service from highly knowledgeable Apple trained staff, and a comprehensive lineup of Apple products on offer, including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and accessories including AirPods and AirTag.
To mark the grand opening of the new Apple Premium Partner concept at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Machines will also be offering a range of promotions from 20th to 23rd October, in the new retail space spanning 2,360 square feet.
- First 100 customers each day will get 1 Machines Premium Bottle with purchase of any Apple Device+Apple accessories.
- First 100 customers each day will get RM50 Apple Accessories Voucher with purchase of any Apple device
- Small and Medium Business owners are entitled to get RM100 Machines Gift Voucher for next purchase under Small and Medium Business Offer.
On top of that, in partnership with Maybank, CompAsia, PanzerGlass and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall, each of them will have a special giveaway waiting for you. Great deals such as:
- Purchase of any Apple devices via Apple Pay with a Maybank Card and get 10% OFF Apple original accessories voucher*.
- Get RM50 Apple Accessories voucher from CompAsia when you trade in your pre-loved device at machines Pavilion KL*.
- Get a free gift from PanzerGlass worth up to RM79 when you purchase the PanzerGlass iPhone 14 accessories Bundle*.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur members are entitled for a RM50 voucher off AirPods 2nd Gen / AirPods 3rd Gen and enjoy special price for USB-C Charge Cable at RM89 (SRP: RM99)*.
*First come, first serve, T&Cs apply.
Follow machines on social media for updates:
Established in 2006, machines is the largest Apple Premium Reseller (APR) in Malaysia, with more than 50 stores nationwide and growing. Drop by to check out the latest iPhone, immerse into the rich clear sound field of your favorite music on Beats, or try out some of the latest Apple accessories. And if you need help with any of your Apple products, simply ask our Apple-trained staff at your nearest machines store… they’ll be happy to assist. As a part of Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) program, machines service centers provide service and repair Apple products. So don’t worry, you have our Apple-trained staff to help you with your Apple products!