Free Shipping Nationwide
Nationwide delivery by Machines' courier services:
- West Malaysia (2 - 4 working days).
- East Malaysia (4 - 6 working days).
*Delivery dates subject to the order date.
Pick-Up In Store
Pre-order on Machines online store and collect at your nearest store.
How Pick-Up In Store work?
- Step 1 - Checkout at Machines online store and select "Pick-Up In Store".
- Step 2 - Select the nearest outlet, date and time.
- Step 3 - Complete the order and we will email your "Pick-Up In Store" QR code.
- Step 4 - Show the order confirmation email and QR verification code to our staff and collect your device on the selected date and time.
*Pick-Up In Store date are subject to the order date
Same Day Delivery
Pre-order with Same Day Delivery with Machines and we may surprise you.
How Same Day Delivery work?
- Step 1 - Checkout at Machines online store and select "Same Day Delivery"
- Step 2 - Fill up your address postcode for verification.
- Step 3 - Complete the order at Machines online store.
- Step 4 - Receive your iPhone on the first day of launch.
*Same Day Delivery are subject to the order date
iPhone 15 Plus brings you Dynamic Island, a 48MP Main camera and USB-C — all in a durable colour-infused glass and aluminium design.
- DYNAMIC ISLAND COMES TO IPHONE 15 — Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities — so you don’t miss them while you’re doing something else. You can see who’s calling, check your flight status and so much more.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN — iPhone 15 Plus features a durable colour-infused glass and aluminium design. It’s splash, water and dust resistant.1 The Ceramic Shield front is tougher than any smartphone glass. And the 6.7″ Super Retina XDR display2 is up to 2x brighter in the sun compared to iPhone 14.
- 48MP MAIN CAMERA WITH 2X TELEPHOTO — The 48MP Main camera shoots in super-high resolution. So it’s easier than ever to take standout photos with amazing detail. The 2x optical-quality Telephoto lets you frame the perfect close-up.
- NEXT-GENERATION PORTRAITS — Capture portraits with dramatically more detail and colour. Just tap to shift the focus between subjects — even after you take the shot.
- POWERHOUSE A16 BIONIC CHIP — The super-fast chip powers advanced features like computational photography, fluid Dynamic Island transitions and Voice Isolation for phone calls. And A16 Bionic is incredibly efficient, helping to deliver great all-day battery life.3
- USB-C CONNECTIVITY — The USB‑C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Plus. You can even use iPhone 15 Plus to charge Apple Watch or AirPods.
- VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.4
- DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimise environmental impact. And it has built-in features that make iPhone more accessible to all.
- COMES WITH APPLECARE WARRANTY — Every iPhone comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support.
What's in the box
- iPhone 15 Plus
- USB-C Charge Cable
1iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
4iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.