M2 Ultra chip
Mac Pro is a game-changing combination of Apple silicon performance and PCIe expansion for specialised workflows. And every configuration comes with the phenomenal M2 Ultra — Apple’s most powerful and capable chip ever.
Key feature bullets
- M2 Ultra chip for phenomenal performance
- 24-core CPU packs up to 1.8x faster performance to push the boundaries of your most demanding workflows1
- 76-core GPU with up to 3.4x faster performance for graphics-intensive pro workflows
- 32-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- Up to 192GB of unified memory to run multiple demanding pro apps
- Up to 8TB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity
- Eight Thunderbolt 4 ports, three USB-A ports, two HDMI ports, two 10Gb Ethernet ports, headphone jack
- Seven PCI Express slots, six available with gen 4
- Supports up to eight external displays
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID and Numeric Keypad, Magic Mouse, configurable with Magic Trackpad
- Available in tower and rack configurations
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share and collaborate — and works great with iPhone and iPad
1Configurable options are available.
2Compared with the previous generation.
31GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
4Wi‑Fi 6E connectivity is available in countries where supported.
5Requires iCloud and Internet connection.
Compare Mac models
Find the best Mac models for you >