Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Big-time battery life and a superstar camera. Plus, the toughest glass in a smartphone and a Home button with secure Touch ID.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode
and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 1080p video
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before4
What's in the Box
- iPhone SE
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up
to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease
as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and
drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Compare iPhone models
Find the best iPhone models for you >