The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide colour lets you see photos, videos and games in vivid, true-to-life detail.1 It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),2 fast, easy and secure Touch ID, a 12-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,3 fast Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE.4 With iPad Air, you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide colour1
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Grey, Rose Gold, Green and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Gigabit-class LTE mobile data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
What's in the box
- iPad Air 10.9-inch
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.