Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can measure heart rate and blood oxygen,1 and track temperature changes2 for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.3 And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe and connected.
- Temperature sensor2 provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS4 and Crash Detection
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design,5 and increased durability for fitness and activity
- Call, text and email with just a few taps
- Listen to your favourite music and podcasts (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay6
- Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display
- All-day battery life and fast charging7
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, Core and Deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations8
What's in the box
- Apple Watch Aluminium Case
- Sport Band (Can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
Legal copy for Apple Watch Series 8
Apple Watch Series 8 requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
3The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
4Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
5Apple Watch Series 8 has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 8 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-my/HT205000.
6Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-my/HT207957.
7Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
8A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
9Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
Compare Apple Watch models
Find the best Apple Watch models for you >