With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts and email, even when you don’t have your phone5
- Stream music and podcasts on the go, and leave your phone at home5
- Take calls and reply to texts directly from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
- Sync your favourite music and podcasts
- Swimproof design4
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
What's in the box
- Apple Watch Aluminium Case
- Sport Band / Sport Loop
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
Legal for Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
2Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.
4Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
5Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
Compare Apple Watch models
Find the best Apple Watch models for you >