Machines Protection Plan iPad and Mac Terms and Condition
Terms & Conditions
This agreement (“Agreement” or “Service Description”) is made between the Customer and the Machines entity identified on the Customer's invoice. By purchasing these Services (as defined herein) from Machines, Customer agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth in this document. The Machines Service Program is available for only 2 years from date of purchase.
Machines Service Program (the “Service”) provides for product support at Machines store nationwide. This Service enables the customers to get immediate support without having to send in Product to the Authorised Service Centre. This Service includes:
Product Knowledge training.
Customer MPP Hotline support.
Supported Products: This Service is available for MacBook’s, iMacs and iPads. The supported product covered under this service program is identified on customer’s sales invoice. Supported products must be within their limited hardware warranty and within Machines Service Program contract period.
Product Knowledge Training
Customer are invited to attend an exclusive training at any Machines retails store nation wide. This training will be available every quarter. In this workshop, customer will learn about tips and tricks for using MacBook’s, iMacs & iPads. Discussions and hands-on activities during the workshop will guide customer to master their MacBook’s, iMac & iPads.
Customer Hotline Support
Machines will provide/allocate a dedicated MPP Hotline for customers who purchase Machines Protection Plan. Customer can contact
Operating hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Not Included with this Service:
- De-installation, re-installation or configuration of product(s), software or application(s)
- Software service or support.
- Any recovery or transfer of data or applications.
- Warranty service or support for non-Apple systems, software, or components.
- Authority to grant access: customer represents and warrants that it has obtained permission for both customer and Machines to access and use the supported product, the data on it, and all hardware and software components included in it, for the purpose of providing these services. If customer does not already have that permission, it is customer’s responsibility to obtain it, at customer’s expense, before customer asks Machines to perform these services.
Data Backup. Customers are strongly encouraged to complete a backup of all existing data and programs on all affected systems prior to the delivery of this service. MACHINES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR RECOVERY OF DATA OR PROGRAMS or loss of use of system(s) arising out of the services or support or any act or omission, including negligence, by Machines
Subject to the applicable product and services cancelation policy, customers may terminate this service by giving 30 days prior written notice to Machines. If customer chose to terminate this service, services will cease 1st day of the next calendar month and there will be no refund payable for the cancellation of this Services. Machines may cancel this Service at any time during the Service term for any of the following reasons:
- Customer fails to pay the total price for this Service in accordance with the invoice terms;
- Customer fails to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this service description.
All Machines service parts removed from the supported product and returned to Machines become the property of Machines.
Transfer of Service.
Subject to the limitations set forth in this service description, customer may transfer this service to a third party who purchases customer’s entire supported product before the expiration of the then current service term, provided customer is the original purchaser of the supported product and this service, or customer purchased the supported product and this service from its original owner (or a previous transferee) and complied with all the transfer procedures.
Please note that support services is only available at Machines locations.
Under a master insurance policy, which Machines has taken for the benefit of its customers who have purchased a Product under this Service Contract are entitled to the following:
- Accidental Damage - This repair service coverage is for mechanical or electrical defects of the Product caused by accidental damage due to physical impact (such as cracked screen) and spillage of liquids (collectively referred to as “Accidental Damage”). Please refer to full Master Policy here