Enjoy iPhone SE for as low as RM78/month*. Best of all no credit card required, all you need is your NRIC.
- No credit card needed - Affordable monthly repayment without credit card.
- Fast approval - on the spot approval.
- Hassel free - only NRIC card is required, no other documents needed.
- Get your device - on the spot approval and pick up of device.
Visit any Machines outlet
Submit online application
with your NRIC
Make online payment for program fee and your first month repayment.
Collect your device on the spot.
Find out more at any Machines outlets!
|iPhone SE 64GB||iPhone SE 128GB||iPhone SE 256GB|
64GB SRP: RM1,999
128GB SRP: RM2,199
256GB SRP: RM2,699
|iPhone 7 Plus||iPhone 7|
|128GB SRP: RM1,699
|128GB SRP: RM1,449
iPhone for everyone FAQ GENERAL
GENERAL – PROGRAM
- What is “iPhone for everyone” Program?
“iPhone for everyone” is an upgrade program which allows you to upgrade to a new iPhone every 24 months or 36 months with low monthly commitment.
- What device is available in this program?
The iPhone for everyone Program offers a suite of iPhone devices including the latest iPhone SE. For the latest list of available iPhone devices, please check with the participating outlets.
- Can I sign up for more than one device under this program?
No. One NRIC is eligible for one device under this program.
- Who is eligible to sign up for this program?
Malaysians who are 18 years old and above with a blue NRIC ID card are eligible to sign up for this program.
- Do I own the device, under this program?
No. During the contract period, the device ownership title lies with Terra Optimus Pearl Sdn. Bhd. (TOP). Upon the full settlement of your repayments, if you choose not to upgrade nor return the old device and get a cashback from CompAsia Sdn. Bhd. (CA), you may incur an “Estimated Replacement Value”.
- Do I need to provide credit/debit card or other supporting documents to be eligible to sign up to the program?
No. All you need to bring along to the store is your NRIC and our store staff will assist you on the signup process.
GENERAL - UPGRADE
- When can I upgrade to a new device?
The upgrade windows are on the 25th month (for 24 months program) and on the 37th month (for 36 months program).
- Do I need to pay an upgrade fee?
No. There is no upgrade fee upon the return of old device and upgrade to a new device AND on top of that, we are giving out a coupon and cashback* for you to spend in-store.
*cashback amount depends on returned device condition
How do I receive the coupon?
You will receive an electronic coupon from CompAsia via email. The coupon will be sent out on your last repayment month of the contract.
- Can I upgrade my device before the contract ends?
No. The upgrade windows are only on the 25th month (for 24 months program) and on the 37th month (for 36 months program).
- What happens after my contract ends?
After the contract ends, you can return the device and upgrade to a new device. Scenarios as below:
Scenarios Customer gets in return Upgrade and return device A new device, a coupon and cashback Does not return device Not available
- What happens to my old device and its data when I upgrade?
Your old device is to be returned to any Apple Premium Reseller Machines store and you are advised to back up data from the old device before returning it for an upgrade to a new device. Once the old device is returned, the residual data in the device will be wiped out.
GENERAL - DEVICE RETURN
- What are the criteria for returning a device for an upgrade?
Your device must meet the following conditions to qualify for an upgrade:
Device Status Functionality Returned device IMEI matches with the device IMEI based on the signed Contract (customer will need to provide the service note as proof if IMEI has changed)
- Able to turn on and off and upon plugging in charging cable, indicator light shows charging active;
- Must be logged out from iCloud & any other account
- What should I do if the Device is faulty?
Upon receiving the new device from the store, please sure to thoroughly check the device for defects. If there is something wrong with the device, notify the store immediately and request for a replacement. Once you have agreed to take the device, you shall be responsible for the condition of the device throughout the contract duration and continue paying the monthly fee until the end of the contract.
- What happens if my device got stolen?
This program does not come with theft protection; hence you will need to continue paying until the end of the contract.
- What happens if my device got broken beyond repair?
This program does not come with device protection; hence you will need to continue paying until the end of the contract.
If there are any GENERAL queries about this program, please do not hesitate to drop an email to email@example.com
- Can I terminate my contract after signing up or during the contract period?
Early termination is allowed, after 12 months from the date of contract but you will be subjected to the following early termination penalty fee:
Penalty Fee = (Monthly Rental x Remaining Months Balance) + Estimated Replacement Value (if applicable) + Administration Fee
Upon successful completion of the on-boarding transaction, the Customer would be given the Device and that is acceptance by the Customer. If there is something wrong with the Device, the Customer has to take up separately with CompAsia Sdn. Bhd. (CA). Notwithstanding the condition of the Device, the Customer is to pay the monthly rental.
Where can I check my contract details?
Once successfully signed up for the Program, you will receive your contract via email. All the terms and conditions of the Program are stated in the contract.
- Is there any program fee upon sign up?
Yes. There is a one-time program fee and the amount is equivalent to the monthly fee of your device.
- Do I need to make the first monthly payment at the point of sign up?
Yes. You need to make a one-month advance payment upon sign up. This will cover the first-month payment.
- Where and how can I make the first payment?
Upon your order confirmation, you will be redirected to iPay88 payment gateway where you can select credit/debit or FPX (internet banking) to make the first payment.
- Where do I make my monthly fee payments?
You will receive an e-invoice every month and by clicking on the URL link provided in the email, you will be directed to iPay88 payment gateway to make payment for your monthly fee.
The transaction description for the monthly fee payment will be reflected as “iPay88” or “iPay88*Terra Optimus Pearl Sdn. Bhd.” in your bank/card monthly statement.
- What happens if I missed my monthly payment?
You will have to settle the outstanding amount as soon as possible to ensure you will have continuous uninterrupted service
- Can the upfront amount paid during signup be refunded?
All successful transactions are not refundable.
- Customer made 2 separate payment for 1 bill. Will the amount be carried forward or refund back?
In the event customer has made the payment for the invoice issued, automatically the invoice reference will not be accepting another payment and the payment gateway will not allow the transaction to occur.
For CONTRACT, PAYMENT & REFUND related queries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Terra Optimus Pearl Sdn. Bhd.
Registration No: 201401027003 (1103093-X)
Suite 19-1, Level 19,
Vertical Corporate Tower B,
Avenue 10, The Vertical,
Bangsar South City,
No.8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: (603) 2632 7000
Fax: (603) 2632 7866