iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.1
Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next‑generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life2
and water resistance,3
it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not-so-big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Water and dust resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP673
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
What's in the Box
- iPhone SE
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
5A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until September 30, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID-19 Response.