Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy and safe.
- Take calls and reply to texts directly from your wrist
- Up to 20 per cent faster than the previous Apple Watch SE1
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS2 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- Listen to your favourite music and podcasts (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay3
- Swimproof design4
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, Core and Deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations5
What's in the box
- Apple Watch SE Aluminium Case
- Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
Legal for Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Results are based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using pre-production Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with pre-release software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
2Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
3Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-my/HT207957.
4Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-my/HT205000.
5A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
6Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
Compare Apple Watch models
Find the best Apple Watch models for you >