iPhone XR has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display that provides more room to review presentations and sales reports, and to connect with your team.* Face ID lets you easily unlock your device and authenticate apps with just a glance while keeping your phone and corporate data secure. The A12 Bionic chip delivers fast and efficient performance. The App Store gives you a world of game-changing business apps to tap into. And with the built-in tools in iOS 14, doing business with iPhone is more powerful, from the start.
Key feature bullets
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display1
- Water and dust resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67)3
- Single 12MP Wide camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers3
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and videos, and brand-new privacy features
What's in the box
- iPhone XR
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XR screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3iPhone XR is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
5A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until September 30, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID-19 Response.