iPhone 7 Plus features 12-megapixel dual cameras with 4K video, optical image stabilisation and Portrait mode. A 5.5‑inch Retina HD display with wide colour gamut and 3D Touch.3 A10 Fusion chip for high performance. Great battery life.1 Water and dust resistance.2 And with iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — you’ll have powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.5-inch Retina HD display3
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with OIS, Portrait mode and 4K video
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A10 Fusion chip
- iOS 12 with Screen Time, Group FaceTime and even faster performance4
What's in the box
- iPhone 7 Plus
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
1iPhone 7 Plus is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
4Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Go to www.apple.com/my/iphone-7/specs for a complete set.