Now with M2 Pro, Mac mini crushes compute‑intensive tasks like editing massive images and 8K ProRes video. And with a wide array of ports to connect all your favourite peripherals, Mac mini is up for anything.
Key feature bullets
- M2 Pro chip for exceptional speed and performance
- Up to 12-core CPU packs up to 1.9x faster performance for editing massive images1
- Up to 19-core GPU with up to 2.6x faster performance for video editing and 3D modelling1
- Powerful media engine with support for H.264, HEVC, ProRes video
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 16GB or 32GB of unified memory, so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Supports up to three displays
- Advanced cooling system sustains outstanding performance
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity2
- Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, one HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack, Gigabit or 10Gb Ethernet
- Ultra-compact 19.7-centimetre square design in silver
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful new ways to get more done, share and collaborate — across all your Apple devices
What's in the box
- Mac mini
- Power Cable
Configurable options are available.
1Compared with the previous generation.
2Wi‑Fi 6E is not available in China mainland. Requires macOS 13.2 or later in Japan.
Compare Mac models
Find the best Mac models for you >