Key feature bullets
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display1
- Water and dust resistant (2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Telephoto cameras; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging3
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and videos, and brand-new privacy features
What's in the box
- iPhone XS
- Earpods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Phone XS is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers sold separately.