iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Crash Detection, 1 a new safety feature, calls for help when you can’t.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display 2
- Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- Vital safety technology — Crash Detection 1 calls for help when you can’t
- All-day battery life and up to 20 hours of video playback 3
- A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance 4
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share 5
What's in the box
- iPhone 14
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
1 Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
4 iPhone 14 is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5 Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.