iPhone 13. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance3
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before4
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging5
What's in the box
- iPhone 13
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
1The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
3iPhone 13 is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
5Accessories are sold separately.
Compare iPhone models
Find the best iPhone models for you >